Camilla Swagger is the Founder of Love Me Run, a matchmaking 5k that just had their first event on April 16th. She has merged dating with running a 5k, to help singles find their match through similar life interests and their love of a healthy lifestyle.
Camilla now tells us about her journey into finding the Love Me Run, how floating has been a big interest to her, and her personal mantra of Think.Say.Do.
Time Stamped Bullet Points:
- :30 – Camilla’s 1st float and her experience
- 1:49 – Camilla shares with Nick about her background
- 3:44 – How the idea of Love Me Run started: 2012
- 5:00 – Love Me Run 5k
- 5:45 – Partnerships
- 6:13 – What Love Me Run is truly about
- 8:14 – 1st hearing of float pod *excitement!*
- 9:55 – Leading up to launching the first Love Me Run, Camilla has worked herself sick. Talks of the methods she is using to stay healthy for the big day
- 10:13 – The Float Journal and Think.Say.Do and what it means to her
- 12:24 – “If you don’t love what you’re doing, why are you doing it?”
- 13:00 – Nick asks Camilla what advice she would give others
- 13:57 – “Remove the Nay-Sayers”
- 14:50 – Schedule time in your day for some “love me time”
- 15:00 – floating gives you a human connection to a divine realm
- 15:19 – Find what builds you up
- 16:00 – First Event, Business Structure and National Focus.
- 17:31 – Baby steps moving forward
- 18:20 – How to join Love Me Run!
1) Take time for yourself, learn to love yourself.
2) Surround yourself with people that believe in you and uplift you.
www.lovemerun.com — Love Me Run – The Matchmaking 5k
www.lornajane.com — Lorna Jane – Active Living
www.notvodkawater.com — Not Vodka- Water
www.kendrascott.com — Kendra Scott- Jewelry
TrueRESTFranchising.com – The fastest growing Floating Franchisor in the World.
FloatPod.com – Manufacturer of premium Float Pods for commercial use. Custom filter and pump packages available upon request.