How do married entrepreneurs Nick and Holly Janicki stay balanced and centered in the midst of the demands of both business and home life? The Janickis share their daily routines, discuss their experience so far and share tips and advice for entrepreneurs on their own journey.
Time Stamped Bullet Points:
- 01:25 – How does Holly deal with trials and tribulations?
- 02:20 – You can’t explain floating, you have to try it firsthand.
- 03:52 – Story about being pain free after 8 years of chronic pain.
- 05:17 – No matter the tribulations, all the hard work is worth it.
- 05:35 – What does Holly do to stay balanced; Meditation and Floating.
- 06:40 – Nick is a basket-case without daily meditation.
- 07:30 – How do Nick and Holly stay loving and excited when working together.
- 10:22 – Floating is the next Billion dollar industry; and life will only get more hectic, not less hectic.
- 11:40 – Plan ahead, but still take it day by day.
- 13:07 – What is the vision and heart behind starting the business
- 13:28 – Falun Gong and forced organ harvesting; meditators are being tortured in China.
- 14:14 – Free China movie won the Hollywood music awards in 2013.
- 14:30 – Life isn’t going to get easier, but the ability to endure will increase.
- 16:33 – On children and having a heart of great forbearance. Creating a solid foundation.
- 18:28 – How to get into the Flotation Therapy industry.
- 19:23 – Why franchising is right for Nick and Holly.
- 20:58 – Flotation is a movement, and we are crazy people, but there are opportunities for everyone.
- 21:45 – Floatationlocations.com and support the flotation industry.
- 22:04 – Find your level of pain tolerance.
- 22:28 – Watch the Video version
1) It comes down to communication, and everything outside of us we cannot control, but everything inside our hearts, we can control.
2) Don’t hold resentment in your heart. Let it go and move on.
3) Plan ahead, but be flexible to changes.
4) Find what balances YOU, mediation, floating, QiGong, hiking…
5) Need time with no technology and no screens.
6) Taking time for yourself is necessary and taking time for yourself as a couple is okay too.
7) Have a tough skin, don’t give up, learn from others, do your research, be an expert at the industry you are entering.
1) Watch and support the award winning documentary Free China at HelpFreeChina.com
2) Find a Float Center near you at FloatationLocations.com
TrueRESTFranchising.com – The fastest growing Floating Franchisor in the World.
FloatPod.com – Manufacturer of premium Float Pods for commercial use. Custom filter and pump packages available upon request.