Nick and the True REST / Float Pod team make their way to the 2015 Float conference in Portland. It was on fire with nearly 500 enthusiastic and passionate experts in the float movement. Nick discusses how the industry emerged from a $4 Million a year hobbyist movement and is quickly approaching a $100 Million niche Industry. Nick interviews attendees on their takeaways.
Time Stamped Bullet Points:
- 00:36 – Nick talks about first impressions of the 2015 Float Conference.
- 01:16 – Nick talks about how there were only 25 people a few years ago and at the 2015 conference there were nearly 500.
- 01:48 – If you Float, have any interest in floating or a part of the industry, you must go to the 2016 conference.
- 02:14 – Nick’s main takeaway was the energy and the explosive growth in the last few years.
- 02:47 – Floating featured in TIME magazine.
- 03:20 – Track your marketing, generate recurring income and stabilize business.
- 03:59 – Graham Talley talks about being blown away by the conference.
- 04:54 – Mike Zaremba with Float House discussions how the culminating energy has reached another level.
- 05:47 – Mike talks about #WhyWeFloat and how it can stimulate awareness for why people float.
- 06:40 – Peter Bell with I-sopod is invigorated by the ever increasing research findings associated with Flotation.
- 07:15 – Ashkahn Jahromi says the people make the conference magical.
- 08:10 – Floaters are the most relaxed group of people that the venues have ever seen.
- 08:14 – Adam with Come Float With Us talks about “float culture”.
- 08:30 – Floating is a potential doorway into a new way of being.
- 09:06 – The time outside of speaking has been the most rewarding.
- 10:20 – Kendra discusses the population that is tuning back in to what really matters.
- 10:54 – Kendra talks about bubble letters of love appearing during a profound, joyful float.
- 11:40 – Dustin Erickson talks about the level of information at the conference being a high quality.
- 12:28 – Sean McCormick with Float Seattle discusses the excitement at the conference.
- 13:06 – Sean talks about the expanding scope for the application and benefits of floating. This thing is big and it’s getting bigger!
1) Floating is growing fast and the industry in collaborating and coming together.
2) Floating is a potential doorway into a new way of being.
3) Focus on balancing ourselves and our own spiritual growth.
4) Discover what floating can do for you…
1) Find a Float Center near you at FloatationLocations.com
2) FloatConference.com – Check out the Float Conference website for featured presentations and join the mailing list for the 2016 conference.
3) #WhyWeFloat and tell us your story of why you float. Prize announcement coming soon…
TrueRESTFranchising.com – The fastest growing Floating Franchisor in the World.
FloatPod.com – Manufacturer of premium Float Pods for commercial use. Custom filter and pump packages available upon request.